GRWM || My Go-To Smoky Eye

04:00


Just because I enjoyed writing last week's get ready with me post, I'm doing another. This time I'm going to give a step-by-step tutorial on this standard brown/black smoky eye with a little pop of colour.



As per my eyes are primed with P.S. Love This Highlighter from Penneys.
1. With my fluffy blending brush I applied Buck from the Naked Palette in my crease, concentrating it mainly on the outer corner of my eye applying in circular motions.
2. On top of Buck I applied Inglot's #329, focusing it on the very outer corner and not bringing it too far into the crease, the edge of this will be cleaned up in a few steps so it starts getting messy but its allowed!

3. With Inglot's #63 on a shading brush, I packed the colour on to the lid where I also applied #329, blending it slightly on to the lid. I packed on a couple of layers of this colour so it'd blend nicely with my eyeliner wing when I get to it.
4. Using a flat eyeshadow brush I applied Naked from the Naked Palette on the lid. I also used a cotton pad with Micellar Water on it to clean up the edge of my shadow to get that sharp look. Some people prefer using tape to get this finish, but cleaning it up with Micellar Water is so much handier in my opinion!

5. Using Sugarlite from the Sleek Ultra Mattes v1 palette that I reviewed yesterday, I packed this under my eye and cleaned it up as in step 4. I also applied some random glitter on the inner corner but I wasn't expecting it to look green so I'm not feeling it let's ignore it.
6. I lined my lid with my all time favourite liquid liner, the matte one by Essence.
I finished the look off with the usual steps, Ardell Demi Wispies and MAC False Lashes Extreme mascara.
And Voila!
I'm really loving purples lately, by adding the little bit of purple under my eye it makes wearing a cool tone lipstick look so much better and we all know how obsessed I am with Inglot's #436. I recently discovered Illamasqua's Posture lipstick and I'm definitely picking it up for the collection when I head to Manchester next month! Gimme all the cool lip products! Anyway's, that is it for this Get Ready With Me. I think I'm going to aim for two posts a week from now on with one being a GRWM/tutorial because I'm really enjoying these and then the other just on everything and anything else on Saturdays.








You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews