Urban Decay x Gwen Stefani Tutorial - Punk Zone

09:14

Thought I'd throw a little pictorial tutorial (ay) together on a look inspired by Jamie Genevive's Gwen palette look on her Instagram. My absolute favourite shade in this palette is Punk and I get to cover my eyes in it for this (heart eye emoji). 

Step One: as always, I primed my eyes with my PS Love This Highligher pen. As a highlight from the crease to brow bone I applied Blonde from the palette. 
Step Two: using a flat brush, I packed the colour Zone all over the lid. Using a fluffy brush with a bit of Anaheim on it, I blended this out and made a kind of flick shape to the outer corner and dragged some down on to my lower lid. 
Step Three: I then went over everywhere I had applied Anaheim and covered it with Punk. Further working on that outer corner shape. 
I finished the look with a thin liner flick with my Essence liquid liner and a coat of Benefit's Bad Gal Lash. Super simple but really effective look from the palette. 



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews