NYX Tame & Frame Brow Pomade Review.

06:12

I'm back with a lil review for y'all. So, my ABH Dipbrow was running out and I held off buying a new one for so long that I needed to just get something immediately and I picked up the NYX Brow Pomade (€7.75 - pharmacies, boots.ie) in the shade Espresso and I absolutely looooove it. I usually wear Dark Brown in ABH and this is a little lighter, despite being the darkest brown shade available in the range (they do a black, though!) I've compared it next to ABH Dipbrow in Dark Brown below.
Left: NYX, Right: ABH
Compared to ABH, the consistency of the NYX product is not as heavy or thick and I find it makes the NYX product a lot easier to manage, I think I actually like the colour of the NYX one more too. Since I have my eyebrows tinted and shaped how I like them, I don't need to add to my brow or draw any of it on with the pomade, I just use it to sharpen the shape of my brow and darken the overall colour, I did test the NYX product for drawing on my brows and it doesn't give quite the effect ABH does, so if your brows are light or not naturally the shape you want them to be - ABH all the way, but in my case, NYX does it for a fraction of the cost which is why I love this product.
About 5 hours wear and the NYX product still holds strong.
I've been wearing this product every day for almost a week now and it does last me all day long, however, I haven't subjected myself to any extreme conditions where my brows could melt away (like the heat in work, which I know ABH can deal with), but I can say for now that it is definitely a long lasting product. I still love my ABH but it's always good to try new products and alternatives. 

NYX is starting to become huge now that its becoming more widely available in Ireland and I'm so so excited to try out some of their other products. Feel free to comment and recommend your favourite NYX products and brow products, would love to hear what you all think! xo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews