Looks of the Week #1 ft. Inglot, MAC and Urban Decay!

09:37

So for my first actual make-up related post I thought I'd keep it simple and start with something I'm planning on becoming a series on the blog - a compilation post of the different make-up looks I wore throughout the week. So on these posts you can find errrrything you need to know about what I was wearing, full product lists and where you can get your hands on them.

Lil' heads up though, I don't think this series will ever have 7 different looks from the week before, some weeks I wear the same thing every day, others I wear nothing at all (nothing at all....). Soooo less of the rambling and on with the good stuff.

Look #1 - Autumny Orangey Goodness(y)



Brows: Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade in Dark Brown (Buy HERE €18)
Lashes: Ardell Demi Wispies (Buy HERE €7.20, Boots stock these too and they're on sale for €5 right now!)
Lid: Inglot Freedom Shadow #430 (Buy HERE)
Above Crease: Inglot Freedom Shadow #362 (Baby Pink), #383 (Bright Orange), #335 (Rusty Orange/Brown) layered on top of one another in that order.
Outer Corner: Hussle - Urban Decay Naked 1 (HERE)
Liquid Eyeliner: Essence Liquid Eyeliner Matte Black (Penneys/Pharmacies)

Look #2 - Pinks 'n' Blacks

(Quality of this picture turned out awful forgive me I'm new to this)

Brows, eyeliner and lashes all the same as Look #1 (as with everything I'll ever post more than likely). Pinks and burgundy eye shades are my absolute favourite thing lately considering a few months ago I wouldn't even consider putting anything that isn't black, brown or grey on my eyes.
Lid: MAC Cranberry (HERE)
Crease: Urban Decay Buck (Naked 1, ), Inglot Freedom Shadow #391 - matte black (layered and blended together)
Inner Eye: Urban Decay - Absolem (from the Alice in Wonderland palette from yearrrrrs ago)

Look #3 - Black and Gold

Wearing this as I type and I am feeeeeling it.
Crease: Inglot Freedom #335 (Rusty Orange from above)
Above Crease: Inglot Freedom #27
Lid: Inglot Freedom #391
Inner Corner: Urban Decay - Half Baked 
Brow Highlight/Base: Urban Decay - Virgin

Look #4 - My Nudes

(Looking the opposite way, oops.) I didn't save the best for last but it is the most basic and I end up wearing this allllll the time because who has time to make themselves look good when you work in McDonald's and will probably sweat it off while mopping about 10 flights of stairs??? This is done completely using the Naked palette too so its a super handy look for travelling. (Also the look I wore in my instagram where I was contemplating starting this blog!)
Inner Corner: Sin
Lid: Toasted
Crease: Hustle
Above Crease: Buck
Outer Corner: Darkhorse
Alllll from the Naked 1 palette, plus a tiny bit of MAC Cranberry on my bottom lid.


And that's everything from this week, anyone who's read this far, you the best and I'll be back soon with more of dis xo



You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I looooove all of these! Don't know which is my favourite 😍😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looooove all of these! Don't know which is my favourite 😍😍😍

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews