First Post!

15:15

Hello! I'm going to assume most people reading this already know me but anyway, I'm Chloe, I'm 19, from Dublin, Ireland and I'm a science student in Trinity College. Apart from science, I've always had huuuuge interest in make-up and all things beauty related from a young age reading other blogs/watching YouTubers, etc. So over the time I've always practiced make-up on myself, constantly trying to improve and I've been considering starting a lil blog for a while so here I am! Anyways, so I'm hoping to use this to post pictures of looks I've done, product reviews, sharing any tips I might have, sharing my favourite products and anything else that feels suited to the blog, I'm 100% open for suggestions if there's anything you'd like to see me do and it would be a massive help and I'd appreciate it loads!

You can follow the blog on bloglovin' if you've an account (link to the right if you're on desktop, down below if you're using mobile. You can also subscribe to receive updates from me by email (also, to the right or down below). Links to twitter and instagram are there also!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews