My Travel Essentials

04:00


If you're anything like myself, it's one of the hardest things in the world trying to decide what makeup gets to come travelling with you, even more so if you can't commit to wearing the same look more than once over the space of a couple of days. So I tried my best to condense my collection down into the absolute bare minimum I'd leave the country with to share with you here, I've broken it down into three sections; face, eyes and lips. I'll link posts where I've talked about any of these products recently for better reviews of them but here I'll just leave a quick little 'why I took this product' note for everything!

Face

The majority of my travel products are for the face and all but one are from SEVENTEEN. I chose the SEVENTEEN Stay Time Foundation (Fair), Stay Time Concealer (Fair) and the Instant Glow Shimmer Brick (Pink Bronze), and from essence I chose the Sun Club Bronzer (pictured is the one for dark skin, I usually use the one for light skin but photographed this one by accident!). I wrote all about my foundation routine here. It seems like a fair amount of products to be taking but there's not a hope I'm going anywhere without my contour and highlight. The Shimmer Brick is the first powder highlight I've tried and I'm definitely going to pick up one or two more powder highlights when I'm away because they're my new favourite thing.

Eyes

When travelling, palettes are the way forward and my Naked palette comes everywhere with me. Although I feel like I've become more of a Naked 3 gal lately, Naked original is such a perfect travel palette with literally everything you need. If I want to bring any extra shadows, I'll usually transfer some of my Inglot shadows from my 20 palette over to a 4 palette. When I do this I usually pick four colours I can create a whole look out of (like this). Along with that I take my all time favourite liquid liner, essence's Liquid Ink in the matte formula (honestly, its incredible, I'll be raving about this in my 2015 faves at the end of the year). And for the brows, I take my old reliable ABH Dipbrow, which you can read about here.

Lips

This is honestly all I bring with me when it comes to lips. One lipstick, one liner. Here I've chosen my favourite nude lip combo, MAC's Velvet Teddy and Wet 'n' Wild's Coloricon Liner in Willow. The reason I only ever travel with one lipstick is because the airport duty free gives 20% off MAC lipsticks and there's never a better time to stock up. So while I might only leave with this, I essentially leave the country with a lot more!


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Those are great choices! Love that MAC lipstick as well!
    Jabeen x
    http://www.spilling-the-beans.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews